LOGY invests in students and young adults and helps them develop into top experts in logistics and procurement.
Our goal is to create opportunities for future promises to acquire networks that reach the entire logistics field at an early stage in our careers. Networking, new contacts, professional development and learning new things create excellent conditions for career development, which is why we want to provide a platform for this activity.
For logistics and procurement students and for all young people already graduated and working in the field.
We organize various casual events where we get to know interesting companies and the latest developments of the field.
- You will meet experts in the field, the new and more experienced ones, and you will be able to exchange experiences and strengthen your skills
- Get the latest information of the industry through the channels that matter to you the most
- You make important contacts from the companies in different industries.
Young Professionals Board 2021
Activities are planned and coordinated by the Young Professionals Board:
- Ville Tiainen, Material Coordinator, NewIcon Oy (Chairperson)
- Anssi Silander, Supply Chain Manager, Saalasti Oy
- Lauri Aaltonen, Student, Hanken School of Economics
- Marta Malik, Doctoral Candidate, Aalto University School of Business
- Rasel Khan, Category Manager, Chemicals, Stora Enso
- Mikaela Gerkman, Partnerships Intern, UNOPS
- Tuulia Kuusinen, Development Manager, SOK
- Trang Le, Business Analyst, DHL Global Forwarding Finland
- Oliver Kaivola, Sourcing Specialist, OP Financial Group
Upcoming Young Professionals events
Find the upcoming events here
Interested in the activities and events of the Young Professionals group? Do you want to network with logistics and sourcing experts of your age? Become a member and join Young Professionals!
Want to join the Young Professionals mailing list? Or if you have any questions, please contact:
Phone: 040 419 1802