LOGY is the best channel to get to know the procurement and logistics industry and the people who work there. Join LOGY during your studies and get the most out of the membership!
Young Professionals - Your guide to working life
LOGY Young Professionals activities are intended for students and graduates of logistics and procurement and for all who has an interest in the field, as well as young professionals already working in the field.
We organize various easy-going events, where we get to know interesting companies and the latest developments in sourcing and logistics sectors.
- You'll meet experts of the field and you'll be able to exchange experiences and strengthen your skills
- get the latest information
- gain useful contacts of your peers and possible future employers in various industries.
Follow Young Professionals on social media:
LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
Stay up to date with industry news
- daily news media ostologistiikka.fi
- printed membership magazine carried home
LOGY Conference - the largest event of the industry
The most important event of the year is the LOGY Conference which gathers the professionals to Finlandia Hall to network and listen speeches of current topics. Students are a vital part of the future of our industry, and that's why LOGY offers students a free participation in the LOGY Conference (normal price €695)! Student registration begins in December through our contact person in your university, so stay tuned!
LOGY's Student membership fee is 25 € a year, and with this price, you'll get huge amount of benefits:
- Young Professionals activities - for students and young professionals
- Activities in one's own geographical area - networking between experts and professionals in the field, exchange of best practices
- Purchasing & Logistics magazine (6 issues per year in Finnish)
- Discounts on seminars and trainings organized by LOGY
- LOGY electronic membership bulletin monthly
Want to become a member?
In all questions, contact:
Ms. Marjo Ojakoski
Phone: 040 419 1802