The Osto&Logistiikka magazine is the most comprehensive logistics trade journal in Finland. It has 22,000 regular readers and approximately 80% of them are decision-makers.
According to a readership survey the magazine is knowledgeable, reliable and timely. Personal interviews and corporate presentations will take an even closer view of the whole spectrum of logistics. In each issue, the magazine will take a stand on delivery chain management, logistics, procurement, warehousing and transport, while highlighting IT trends, phenomena and news. Informative articles will present the most interesting novelties among logistics services and products. Osto&Logistiikka magazine is the leading trade journal in this sector in Finland.
The general subjects of the Osto&Logistiikka magazine:
- Purchase both in the official and the private sector
- Transports on land, sea, rail and air
- Equipment connected to transport and delivery
- Production steering and material handling
- Forwarding and customs
- Storage and storage techniques
- Packing, marking and labelling systems
- Contracting and legislative practice
- Training and research within logistics
- Environmental logistics
- New products
The Osto&Logistiikka magazine offers an extensive target group for advertisers. The journal is published in Finnish.
Please contact Mr. Mika Säilä, ilmoitukset(at)logy.fi, tel. +358 50 352 3277